Date: 21st-23rd March
Venue: Nepal Academy, Kathmandu, Nepal
Nature and Culture: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Peaceful Coexistence and Sustainable Development
2016 World Wood Day Symposium intends to draw a close attention to the way nature and culture interrelate, and to encourage exchange of ideas, knowledge, and experiences derived from wood-related research, strategy and practice exploring peaceful coexistence and sustainable development. Focused topics are designed to raise awareness upon current issues facing Nepal and the world, and to enhance multidisciplinary discussions for a sustainable future.
- Historical Utilization and Cultural Heritage
- Wood Products and Traditional Practice
- Recovery and Restoration
- Economic Growth and Sustainable Development
- International and Domestic Challenges
- Art, Design and Architecture
Download 2016 Symposium Booklet.