Roots: Appreciating and Valuing Diversity from Interdisciplinary Approaches
2017 World Wood Day Symposium aims to encourage exchange of ideas, knowledge and experiences derived from wood-related research, strategy and practice, and to draw a close attention to the interrelationship between wood and culture. Focused topics are designed to raise awareness upon current issues around the world and to enhance interdisciplinary discussions, for a better understanding of diversity and towards sustainable development.
- Historical Utilization and Cultural Values
- Traditional Knowledge, Innovations and Practices
- Natural Landscape and Biodiversity Conservation
- Art, Design, Architecture and Music
- International and Domestic Challenges
- Wood and Environmental Education
Abstract Deadline Extended to 31 January 2017!