Electronic submissions of the registration from Word/PDF must be received by the deadline of 23:59 PST, 19 January 2018 by email to program coordinators (email@example.com). The title and the body of abstracts are limited to 400 words in total.
Topics are as follows :
- Historical Utilization and Cultural Values
- Traditional Knowledge, Innovations and Practices
- Landscape and Biodiversity Conservation
- Art, Design, Architecture and Music
- International and Domestic Challenges
- Wood and Environmental Education
The 2018 World Wood Day Symposium and the 1st IUFRO Forest Products Culture Research Group Colloquium will convene in Cambodia from Wednesday, 21 March through Saturday, 24 March 2018.
Questions regarding the symposium may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.