- Entrants must be the sole author and copyright holder of the submission(s).
- Entries without caption will not be accepted.
- All submitted images must not have been shot or edited by any desktop/laptop software. Any violation found on entries will be automatically disqualified.
- Images submitted by entrants must be the original work and do not violate any applicable law or infringe upon any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third parties.
- Entrants grant the International Wood Culture Society/World Wood Day Foundation the right to use submitted image(s) on brochure(s), video(s) and all media, including online, the exhibition, and all promotional activities in relation to wood culture, the World Wood Day Events, and future contests, without any remuneration being due.
- Entrants retain 100% of the copyright to their images.
- Entrants agree to be bound by all terms and conditions as established herein.